About Me

My photo
I am 28 and a first time mom to Roan James, the most precious baby to step on earth (well at least I think so.) I am married to the most amazing man ever and love spending all my time with my two boys.

Mr. Rochefort Tricks

Monday, May 7, 2007

My weekend

Ok so my weekend...
Cut my hair. If my mother saw it she would hate it. I have bangs. A mid bang. I took lots of pictures but I cant seem to capture the real look. You cant see the layers very well. It is VERY Italian. All of the girls chop their hair like this. It is VERY blunt in the front and almost crazy looking. I like it tho. Mom you would say. What the heck did you do to your hair it looks retarded. Except your choice of words probably not so gentle. Dad and the boys are laughing upon reading this because they know exactly what I am talking about. Friday I chilled with Angela and got online. Saturday I went out with Andrèa he took me on like a 6mile walk through turin. It was really awesome. I saw a lot of really cool places. It as like 10-12 at night. He missed his bus and had to walk an hour to get home. I felt really bad. I met a new family yesterday with two sons. Their oldest has taken me under his wing and he is going to teach me some Italian and take me to an Irish Pub the was like 10feet from my house. It is in the same sqaure I live in and had no idea. Got to love the locals right. He speaks fluent English and Chinese on top of Italian. Umm what else...

Everyone keeps asking me when I am coming home. Truthfully I was ready to come home this week. These children are really bad and after saturday I was ready to call it quits. I came home and they had picked me roses to say sorry for not behaving. How sweet is that. I really need to just hang in there till June. Then I can spend a month on the beach. The locals here are very thrown by the fact that I dont speak Italian. Andèa was like when I met you and you started to talk I was like "why is she talking like that" He said that he saw me I was Italian so why dont I speak it. We went out to eat and the man in the Kabob shop was asking him, why I dont speak italian. He says I look Sardinian. So I cant wait to see the girls in Sardnina. Just to see how they compare. Its just funny because I look like all of the other girls around here. I will still be coming home in July though. I am going to start a new coundown of my return.... I come back from Sardinia in July. Then I think I will leave here on train and go to Belgium and France for a week. Then back to London for my flight home, which will be the 23rd of July. I will spend that next week in Boston or NewYork with my Twin at which time we will turn 25 WOW scary I know. Then I will return home and go back to work July 30th.. With that being said..... If you want to join me in Boston or NewYork let me know. I am always up for company. FUN STUFF.

Today I was supposed to start a diet. I have 5 weeks to lose 10 lbs. Ideally I would like to lose more but even 10 lbs will pose a problem since the cloths I brought with me wont fit. I walk so much here that if I stop eating pizza everyday, literally. I should drop the weight no problem. I want to be super fit for Sardinia. Ok so this is where you come in. I need diet suggestions from you guys. Give me something healthy that taste good. I will be eating lots of fruit and salad. I will still eat a few things on the weekends though. I mean Im in Italy I cant pass EVERYTHING up. I will let you know how I progress. Twin I know will be the most interested to know. I am also going to train for a 10k so that when I get home I can do a race. If you would like to join me with that, then that would be awesome as well. SO I went to a Ballet school friday. I am supposed to go to a class Wed. And dance for the teacher so that she can place me. However.....that will not work because then after they place me I can not dance there till June because of the performance they will be having. They are not holding classes because they are all preparing for that. In June I will not be here to dance. So now I have to find a new ballet school. I think I will look on the internet now. Or maybe the phonebook. I cant wait to dance. I need new shoes though. OF all things to forget I forgot my shoes. Mine were all broken in too. Oh well. I have everything else tho. Including my legwarmers. Ok well I must go now. I hope this was not too boring. Now everyone knows my itinerary. I shall go to Milan this weekend. I will take pictures.

Ciao Bella

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny girrrl