About Me

My photo
I am 28 and a first time mom to Roan James, the most precious baby to step on earth (well at least I think so.) I am married to the most amazing man ever and love spending all my time with my two boys.

Mr. Rochefort Tricks

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

So Jeremy is moving to Boston on Saturday. Mom is going to the Redsocks game. What a surprise :) haa haa. I didnt know the Yankees were playing this weekend. I really wish I was going. I am going to go in August to the game. Its funny because I went to the game one year ago in August. That was such a fun time! I still have the picture on my blog. So much has changed in a year. I have gone backwards and forward in life, all at the same time. I am pretty sure that I want to stay in the city once I get everything moving with this job. I was at a party in buckhead saturday. It was a pool party but the pool was like on the 3rd floor of this building. The view was amazing. I would love to stay in a place like that. I will start looking next month. I miss having my own space. The girls from Italy are coming in December to stay with me. We are going to go to New York and then to Boston. It is going to be so much stinking fun. I told everyone to catch up on their Italian so that they feel at home. I need to catch up on mine. It will be nice to see them. So I started the south beach diet today. I am really excited. Only thing Im not excited about is no beer. Not to cool :) I am reading the new Nicholas Sparks book. I love him. I had to stop reading because it is VERY time consuming and I am one of those people that cant get their nose out of a book until they have finished it. With work I cant stay up till 3 or so reading so I stopped. Since I dont have to work right now I picked one up. Its really good so far. I will have to give you a book review when I am finished. So what do you guys think about that dance video. Kinda cool huh. I like watching stuff like that. In fact it consumes hours of my day. I guess one could say I need a life, they would probably be right. O well.

No comments: