About Me

My photo
I am 28 and a first time mom to Roan James, the most precious baby to step on earth (well at least I think so.) I am married to the most amazing man ever and love spending all my time with my two boys.

Mr. Rochefort Tricks

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Ok so Italy definitley has its advantages. I am surfing the net and drinking a beer in an ELECTRONIC store. Kinda kool. The bartender knew that I was not Italian, I didnt even say anything and he says, hey how are you? So I was like huh? Ok so I start speaking Italian/English Vorei... what kinda beer do you have. The other bartender comes over, an older guy in his 50s maybe older and he says where are you from. I say America and he said the english come over here and are always stuck up. You Americans come over and your all "hey whats up yea I like beer, real laid back." It was really funny. I have found that the Italians actually really like Americans, they do not care too much for the British though, and the British they dont care for the Americans. I will have to let you know about the French and Belgians. Ok so I am trying to figure out what and where I can going. I would like to go to Spain or the french rivera. I need a beach!!!! Its so hot here today its not even funny. I am very ready to go home. Today I go to a newstand and find an English magazine, Glamour. They are charging 10Euro for it. That is 13 dollars. OK 13 dollars for a magazine what the..... yea fill in the blank. I was like whatever. On the cover it says 4.50 for foriegn sales. I was like Non Gratzie and walked out. Anyways what else wont I miss, the screaming. These kids cry non stop its not even crying if it was i would be happy, its yelling, crying, kicking, screaming. I will NOT miss it one bit. SO I had plans tonight with a bunch of pple only to find out I am watching the kids so the parents can go to dinner. I am really annoyed about it. VERY annoyed. O well. I will be gone in a few days, and then I can chill on the beach. I go back to work on 6/4/ I am so excited. I have my promotion and I was told that they have some exciting stuff planned. Back to corporate AMERICA. Haa haa, its not that Italy is not AMAZING beyond AMAZING but its not home. I am really use to home. I made my first cafè today at home. My daddy would be proud. I used the old Italian espresso press thingy. Molto Buono. Very nice. Anyways Rudy is going to be creating a tour of Belgium for me. This way I will know where I am going. Still dont know what day I am coming home. I should probably decide that soon. Like now. I wanted to come home by the 24th. The little brother is turning 23 and I want to go with him to the beach. It might have to be the week of memorial day though. Depending on my return. Well I dont know. AHH this is a hard decision. I should just leave tomorrow as planned for Paris and then I will be fine coming home the 23rd. Haa haa. Ciao.

No comments: