About Me

My photo
I am 28 and a first time mom to Roan James, the most precious baby to step on earth (well at least I think so.) I am married to the most amazing man ever and love spending all my time with my two boys.

Mr. Rochefort Tricks

Sunday, July 8, 2007

So Someone broke into our house the other day. They didnt steal anything, but basically we came home to find our garage door opener light on. Its only on when you open or close the garage. We were automatically kinda freaked because, no one was home, we were all at dinner. So instead of going through the front we went in the back door to look in the window. When I looked in I saw my computer on and told me brother not to go in, because i could see the computer light coming out of the office, and my computer is set on a timer. Well of course they didnt listen. So we all went in and they looked EVERYWHERE. When they go to the garage and opened the door the light went off, since it is on like a 5 minute timer. At this point I keep saying, "Someone has been on my computer it is set on a standby and it ALWAYS goes off" So I told everyone to leave my computer alone. Sure enough 2 minutes later the computer went on standby. We checked the setting just so we would know how long it had been since the computer had been touched. It was on a 10 minute delay. So basically someone was in our house. Nothing was stolen, which is suspicious because if it was a kid, they would have stole the video games or movies and the very least. I think its a stalker. Someone who has been reading my blog. I think that because I am a paranoid person. Its kinda scary.....

Anyways, the 90s party was this weekend. I only have a few pictures right now, there were like 6 cameras so I am waiting on some pics to be sent to me, but I went ahead and attached a few. Umm not much else has been going on. I am in a perpetual bad mood this weekend. I dont feel like leaving my house. It kinda sucks. I just want to lay in bed, and act like a baby. I just feel stressed I guess. I got a lot of stuff on my mind. I wish that I could be one of those people that is not affected by anything., but unfortunately its just not the case. I think I am running on a short fuse. Well I will blog more later.


School girls in the house.

1 comment:

Tami said...

sorry to hear about the break in. Glad everyone is okay. Love the outfit. Can't wait to see more pics.