About Me
- Say Love
- I am 28 and a first time mom to Roan James, the most precious baby to step on earth (well at least I think so.) I am married to the most amazing man ever and love spending all my time with my two boys.
Picture Page
Mr. Rochefort Tricks
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
I have a new look
So my page has a whole new look to it. I changed pretty much all of the pictures out. As if I have to tell any of you that. I just thought about it and realized that I have LOTS of cute new pictures I should share. I am also posting them all on snapfish, and you guys can go on and look at all of them. There are A LOT from the 90s party. Its insane. Ummm what else. I am going to Boston for like almost 3 weeks. I asked my boss if I could work from there for a while and she said sure. I am technically only working like 8 days from there. The rest of the time I will be on "vacation" or it will be the weekend. Michele is coming up there with me, so it is going to be tons of fun. She wont be there till the 8th though. I will be there for 2 weeks before she gets there, how on earth will I keep myself occupied???? ( Insert evil grin here). Thats my new thing. E can attest, since I inserted like 5 grins in our convo today. My birthday is on the 28th. Talk about DEPRESSING. I will spend the afternoon surfing, and then I am going out. Not sure where I am going yet. Someplace fun though. Thats about all the info I have on that. I have not really made plans to do anything, so it should be really relaxing. I will have to show Michele a fun time though. She has not been there yet, boy is she in for a treat. The RedSoxs need volunteers to do surveys for them, you walk around interview people before the game and then you get to get into the game for free. I think we might do that. Only because it would be super fun to go up to random people and talk. Which reminds me. Mom can you please get me my tixs for Sept? For the Yankee game? I get first dibs on the dugout this time!! Boys shut your mouths. I am a princess :) Anyways, Michele is over and we literally spent 3 hours in this office putting pictures on the computer. LAME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha lame!? More like fun fun fun!...maybe i'm just easily entertained haha. its always a good time with sarah! I took over your blog muhuhaha!
--Chell Bell
Post a Comment