WHAT is my problem!!! Ok so I think it is safe to say that when it comes to guys I do not know what I want. Everyone round here pretty much knows I LOVE being single. The guys say its because I am a flirt and love all the attention. Truth: they hit the nail on the head. But every now and then; I say maybe once every two months, I think it wouldnt be so bad to play the girlfriend role. A few problems come with that.
1. I always change my mind like 3 days later
2. No one can keep my interest longer than 3 minutes.
3. I would actually have to commit to something
None of the above mentioned are good things. Why am I thinking about this now? Well I guess I need to remind myself that guys suck almost as much as girls. I am convinced that the female race is pretty much worthless. Haa haa just kidding. They are great for cooking, cleaning, and looking hott. If you have to talk to them or deal with them watch out. This only comes from the fact that I want to be one of the guys. I am actually very much one of those girls that can be perfectly content with cooking, cleaning, and walking aroung the house in ONLY lingerie. The difference between me and other girls though, is I also love the guys life, and try to avoid the girl mentality when it comes to everything else. I am not perfect at it, as I am still a girl. But the older I get the more skilled I become. Like I am sitting here thinking I should really be watching the game. Its monday night and I have a man in. However I am tired and I am in a quiet mood. So I am going to blog instead. I am kinda striving for something right now that I have yet to discover. A balance between two worlds. The world I am living in and the world I want to live in. The reality of things is I spend way to much time doing stuff I do not want to do. Then I get bored and all of a sudden feel like I need something else in my life. A new city would be a fun thing. Like I dont know, Boston ;) I was thinking today if and when I move to Boston I want to spend as much time surfing as I can. How awesome would that be?! I am decent too, that is always a good thing. Plus I could walk everywhere and get in really good shape. That is kinda a goal right now, you know looking hot. Anyways I really just need a vaca. Someplace warm. Where I can lay in the sand and mixed drinks. How far away is April? We have a our family beach trip in Destin every year. I look forward to it all year. I want to just go now, but it is too cold. I was talking to chris today trying to convince him we need to go to mexico. How nice would that be. If he really loves me he will take me. Sad part is, usually he gives me whatever I want. That is the nice thing about being an only girl. You get a little spoiled. Not a lot, just a little. Anyways I am going to bed now. I need to sleep. Ballet was so tiresome tonight. Sweet Dreams to me.
About Me
- Say Love
- I am 28 and a first time mom to Roan James, the most precious baby to step on earth (well at least I think so.) I am married to the most amazing man ever and love spending all my time with my two boys.
Picture Page
Mr. Rochefort Tricks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
a little spoiled!? ha! ;)
and I'm with you on the not-content-with-your-life, man-hating/loving, vacation-needing ways
I knew there was a reason I like you E. So I hear someone might be going to London or Italy. I am a little jealous.
sounds like your having a moment....I will let you dwell on it for a little:)
Godiva will help (especially the whole container:))
Anyways, here is my speech, you are a wonderful, supportive, beautiful person:) now, repeat that in the mirror 3 times, you'll feel better. (DON'T MOVE TO BOSTON)
Just so everyone knows the Godiva DID help. The WHOLE container. Literally. Love you roomie
Godiva always help. I had vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and kahlua. Talk about yummy.
Post a Comment