About Me
- Say Love
- I am 28 and a first time mom to Roan James, the most precious baby to step on earth (well at least I think so.) I am married to the most amazing man ever and love spending all my time with my two boys.
Picture Page
Mr. Rochefort Tricks
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Strange Italian men will wine me if you dont leave one
Ballet was so much fun last night! I learned like 5 new jumps. I am loving this new class. Same teacher but its just advanced which means new stuff. So today was a crap of a day. I hate work, officially. There are too many things I would rather be doing than sitting at a desk. I could have made a HUGE career mistake today. I pray that no one from work EVER reads this. I was on a training class today and I asked Antoinette to bring me my morning cup of tea. Usually we make it together but I was late for my class and the two employees I was training were really annoying about it. Anyways I had the one girl on hold and I was hanging up with the other guy so that he could teleconference in. I was hanging up with him as Antoinette came in the office to bring me my tea. I was like "hey, these things suck. I hate this job and I hate doing these things." She is like "oh well you know what you need to do." She walks out and I look down to discover that when I hung up with the guy it picked up the girls line on an auto pickup. "Are you there?" I said She was like yea Im here. Now to redeem myself there is a chance that she didn't hear my comment. If she did I pulled it of by saying "man we are having all of these computer problems here. I am going crazy I hate when this happens" So hopefully it will not get back to anyone that I made that comment. It could so be a bad thing. I am so burnt out though that truthfully I really didn't care after I made the remark. Water under the bridge? Probably nothing to worry about. Hey Tamla, we are suppose to work out tomorrow. Please do not forget me. I really need a running buddy. Candy made me a special cake with sprinkles. Maybe if you are a good girl I will let you come back to our crib and have a slice. Yummy Yummy. Ok well I am ready to crawl in my bed and close my lil eyelids, to reveal some shut eye. Leave me a comment so I know I am loved. If no one comments I might come to the census that my blog readers hate me. And then.... You got it. I will move to Italy and never come back, where i will ask mysterious Italian men to drink wine with me every night. O wait I do that now. Yea dreaming already. Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You're hilarious! I so need to blog. I could totally blog about my work frustrations, but from time to time my boss' read mine I think. Anyway yea working out today sounds great.I have a bible study but afterwards, sounds great to me.
Buon giorno,
You were right, that was a funny one. So I am officially leaving you a comment to make sure you know that you are loved, But I think you already knew that. You know you don't have to go over to the motherland just to drink wine with Italian men. There's a couple over here. Speaking of which, we're gonna hang out this weekend, ok? We haven't in a while. Alright I'll talk to ya later.
Ciao
If you move to Italy, I want to be your roommate.
Arrivederci,
E
your not moving anywhere, when are you going to drop this move thing?????
Sarah! I finally blogged.
Post a Comment