About Me
- Say Love
- I am 28 and a first time mom to Roan James, the most precious baby to step on earth (well at least I think so.) I am married to the most amazing man ever and love spending all my time with my two boys.
Picture Page
Mr. Rochefort Tricks
Monday, April 9, 2007
Prelude to a kiss
This is a follow up regarding my work situation. After the meeting on Thursday I was expecting a phone call today at work letting me know what to expect as far as the whole job when I return thing. If there would be a job for me in the new department. So when I came back from work to find a message I was happy, nervous and anticipating what the phone call would entail. I called her back and she said.... DRUMROLL PLEASE. That they have a job prospect for me and that they feel it would suit me better then my current position...She is very happy for me that I am going to Italy and feels it is important to do it now while I still have the chance, and that when I return they can not wait to have me on there team. That means.... Yes ladies and gentleman, I will have a job in the new department when I return. I am more than ecstatic. It is going to be a huge step for me, and makes going to Italy much easier to swallow. Guys I am so nervous its not even funny. At least everyone knows I will be returning in 3 months though right. None of this feels real, or like it is happening to me. Its crazy. I have so much stuff to do before I leave, and as you can see by my countdown; time is running out. I am having a party too.... If you are reading this then you are invited. I dont know anything about it, where, when. You will have to call one of the other FOTIs for the details. I just know that it will be crunk, and be prepared to experience FOTI in full force. Cant wait :) You can expect pictures coming soon..... BLAH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Noooooooooooooooooo! How can I be gone when the Foti function of the year is happening??!!
oh yeah and i will miss you too Sarah! :)
If I remember correctly E. You missed the Superbowl blow out. Still trying to figure out how you managed to be out of town the same weekends we throw down....Hmmm think about it :)
It's not on purpose! It's just that I'm so darn popular! I just can't help it! :)
E you wont have to miss a thing because I am not having a party anymore. We are going to do something small as a family, probably dinner or something. When you get back from FLA we will go out.
When are we going to get together? Still open to spending Thursday with me?
Thursday of next week...Yes. It will be an adventure. Are you up to coming out to MARIETTA? I will be packing for my trip to Italy.
Yea that could work. Well talk about it tonight. I'm kinda bummed that Foti's aren't having a big bash for my girl Sarah!
ok how about Sunday night - I'm WIDE open (schedule your time while you can, people!)
Sunday is good too. Get it while its hott. What can I say right now I am kinda the it thing to do :)
Post a Comment