About Me

My photo
I am 28 and a first time mom to Roan James, the most precious baby to step on earth (well at least I think so.) I am married to the most amazing man ever and love spending all my time with my two boys.

Mr. Rochefort Tricks

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Boston Car Bomb attempt fails

The headlines last night after a feeble attempt of being the Irish Car bomb Queen.

So last night Chris and i decided to go to the Black Rose. I was SUPER excited because he had never heard Irish music before and I knew he was going to have a blast. I will go ahead and say that idea was out the window when I realized in all of 2 seconds that the band sucked. No Fiddle. How do you play Irish music without a fiddle?! Well Chris was in the spirit of the evening. "We have to do car bombs, since we are in an Irish Bar." Something about being forced to chug something doesn't sit well with me, but I was down for the fun. We ordered a car bomb and a beer and I quickly realized I was a pro. I had the attention of a guy across the bar who was impressed by my mad skills. He sat and watched every bomb I did that night. I have to say having an audience was a little intriguing. Well about 10 minutes later chris is like lets do another one. This time we, and by we I mean me, recruited 2 Florida natives to down one with us. The bartender gave them plastic cups. Needless to say the shot didn't sink. Mine did, and it went down great. Well as soon as we were done chris is like another one. So that made 3 car bombs and a beer in under 30 minutes. After that I was ready to socialize. Well when I got home I realized the Irish Car bomb attempt blew up in my face. I was all shades of green. I probably would have been fine, but I had two drinks before going out, and some food that instantly made me feel sick. So my evening ended in a bang. I did something crazy on the walk home, something only Rudy seems to find the humor in. If you want to know you will have to ask. Needless to say this trip has been relaxing. Tonight I am going to the North End for some Italian food. Yum......... Wish you were here. Love Say

2 comments:

Tami said...

I miss ya! Glad your trip is coming along. Hope you are feeling better!

Say Love said...

Thanks Tams. I dont know if Chelsea read my blog or not. I was trying to get her to come up here but her friend turned 21 on friday and they were going to be going out in and around the City. New York that is. Anyways Chelsea if you were on leave me a comment. Love you girls!