Why is Rudy a jerk??? I will tell you why. Because he reads my posts and he never comments. He says he will but I do not believe I have received one thus far. SO I am officially calling you out. Not like it is anything new. I like calling you a jerk for some reason. I dont really mean it. You know that! But for some reason I still say it. This time i mean it. You need to leave me a comment or I will cut you off.
This is also a warning to you other readers that do not leave comments. If I find out you WILL get called out!
Rudy is going to hit the slopes without me. Its going to be a Sad Sad day for him. Well maybe not. He has Scott :) They are going to have a blast. Wish I could be there, and I am sad I am not. But good news. I am planning my big trip soooooo that will be really fun. COLORADO anyone. And I get to go with Chelsea. Now thats hott!!!!!
About Me
- Say Love
- I am 28 and a first time mom to Roan James, the most precious baby to step on earth (well at least I think so.) I am married to the most amazing man ever and love spending all my time with my two boys.
Picture Page
Mr. Rochefort Tricks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dude I'm all about going snowboarding or skiing. Just tell me the time and place. Are you feeling better Sarah? I must say Rudy doesn't comment and he gets a whole blog dedicated to him. I comment all the time and what do I get? Umm...Nothing. :)
I do not want to get beat up by the "tiny terror" ;) so I am officially posting a comment!
Love ya!
Post a Comment